Playground Games is looking for an Associate Producer to join our Fable team.
As a first-party Xbox Game Studio, we are passionate about making genre-defining games that are accessible, beautiful, and, most of all, fun. We are excited to be rebooting the much-loved Fable franchise and are expanding our diverse team to create a new classic in the action RPG genre.
About the role:
Playground Games is looking for a skilled Associated Producer for the Fable Team to work on our Open World Action RPG Project. As an integral part of the production process, you’ll be working with multidisciplinary teams to drive the delivery of high-quality quest content & features using modern game & software development tools and methodologies.
You have a keen eye for detail and enjoy solving complex problems. You have games or software development experience that will allow you to achieve exceptional quality in all aspects of game production, driven by your genuine passion for games and games development.
This role is based in our state-of-the-art studio in Leamington Spa, with a hybrid work model in place. Relocation assistance is available if required.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the development teams to lead them through the Milestone and sprint planning processes.
- Track upstream and downstream dependencies for your teams with a focus on meeting deadlines and mitigating delays.
- Maintain your team’s backlog and track and manage your team’s performance.
- Proactively remove blockers and risks that impact your team’s ability to achieve their goals. Identify, escalate, and contribute to the management of project risks.
- Create and manage supporting production documentation for your teams including roadmaps, progress reports, and production pipelines.
- Understand and communicate the status of your team’s goals, blocker, & achievements with both the project team and as well as relevant project stakeholders.
What you’ll bring:
- Familiarity within game development production and project management software packages.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A good grasp of art, game design and technical fundamentals
- Ability to prioritise effectively, identify risk, meet deadlines, and manage complex tasks and workloads.
- A curiosity and passion for learning and developing as producer.
- An eye for problem solving and using data to help drive decision making.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a world-class game with an established, talented, and collaborative team at one of the industry’s most exciting first-party game studios.
Playground Games is an equal opportunities studio and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply.Apply Now