Playground Games is looking for a Senior Producer to join our Fable team on a permanent basis.
As a first-party Xbox Game Studio, we are passionate about making genre-defining games that are accessible, beautiful, and, most of all, fun. We are excited to be rebooting the much-loved Fable franchise and are expanding our diverse team to create a new classic in the action RPG genre.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As Senior Producer, you will work with multidisciplinary internal and external teams to deliver game content within Fable’s open world. You will be responsible for driving collaboration at all levels and be accountable for end-to-end delivery of features within your area of ownership.
Our ideal candidate is an expert game producer who is passionate about their craft. They excel at driving large teams through complex AAA projects and have the track record to prove it.
This is a permanent role based at our state-of-the-art facilities in Royal Leamington Spa, with a hybrid work model in place. Relocation assistance is available if required.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Champion project goals and drive the delivery of AAA-quality game content in alignment with the game’s vision and technical requirements.
- Work closely with project leadership and feature teams to plan, scope, and manage features and content in accordance with high-level project roadmaps and budgets
- Create and maintain team schedules & budgets.
- Drive consensus among stakeholders at all levels to ensure alignment on deadlines, requirements, and priorities.
- Define workflows and processes that facilitate collaboration, clear communication, and accountability.
- Anticipate and manage risks to quality, budget, and schedule within your area of ownership.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- 5+ years of production experience.
- Experience producing at least 1 published title through an entire project lifecycle (ideally AAA).
- Strong leadership ability with experience driving large multidisciplinary teams.
- Proactive, organized, and process-driven with exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- A genuine passion for video games.
- Experience with open-world RPGs is a plus.
Playground Games is an equal opportunities studio and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
If you require any reasonable accommodation to apply for this position, please contact us on email@example.comApply Now