Playground Games is looking for a Cinematic Designer to join our Forza Horizon team.
As a Cinematic Designer you’ll work with the Lead Cinematic Designer to create cinematics in collaboration with other disciplines.
As an important member of the team, you’ll be responsible for consistently creating high quality cinematics, meeting deadlines and identifying risks or opportunities for improvement.
You must be highly motivated, flexible and detail conscious.
- A strong showreel showing recent work.
- Solid understanding of modern and classical cinematic fundamentals with an application towards establishing mood, tone, and emotion.
- Strong understanding of cinematic storytelling, composition and pacing.
- Versed in a variety of cinematic presentation styles and up to date with the latest cinematic techniques and innovations.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to visualize creative ideas and collaborate in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Experience crafting real time cinematics within technical constraints.
- Knowledge of 3D software such as 3DS Max and Maya.
- A genuine passion for video games.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious artist to further their career at one of the world’s most exciting games studios which creates highly successful world class gamesApply Now