Playground Games is looking for a Principal Gameplay Engineer to work on Fable, our open world action RPG.
As a Principal Gameplay Engineer you will help set the technical direction for the team. You will work with other disciplines to identify technological requirements for a AAA Open-world RPG, while planning and delivering robust, industry-leading gameplay systems and engine features.
You are driven by a passion for software engineering, as well as motivating and mentoring others to deliver high quality, innovative solutions. You’ll work closely with internal and external stakeholders, so your ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively is vital. You are highly motivated and approachable, with a strong desire to push the boundaries of technology.
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally working on AAA console titles
- Expert C++ and software architecture skills
- Industry-leading knowledge of one or more specialist areas
- Proven autonomy in your work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A genuine passion for games
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's most exciting games studio's, using cutting edge technology to world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.Apply Now