Playground Games is looking for a UI Engineer of any experience level to join our Forza Horizon team.
As a first-party Xbox Game Studio, we are passionate about making genre-defining games that are accessible, beautiful, and, most of all, fun.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Your passion for writing quality software using strong engineering practices will enable you to develop the world leading user interface of a AAA title. You are enthusiastic about delivering the best possible user experience for all our players, across a variety of platforms, input devices, languages, and preferences.
You’ll work closely with Art and Design teams, so your ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively is vital. You are highly motivated and approachable, with a strong desire to empower developers to realise their vision.
This role is based in our state-of-the-art studio in Leamington Spa, with a hybrid work model in place. Relocation assistance is available if required.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- UI engineering experience, with demonstrable work on at least one published title (ideally AAA). Our team are looking for team members at all experience levels to apply.
- Strong proficiency in the C++ programming language and object-oriented design principles.
- Experience implementing user interfaces on a range of platforms and input devices.
- Excellent task planning and delivery mindset.
- A genuine passion for video games and engineering.
- An eye for detail.
Playground Games is an equal opportunities studio and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply.Apply Now