We’re looking for an Experienced Lead UI Artist to drive the development of our world-class user interfaces for Forza Horizon.
As Lead UI Artist, you’ll work closely with our creative leadership to shape and evolve the visual identity of Forza Horizon's UI. You’ll oversee the UI Art team, working in conjunction with the Art Director and Art Manager to brief work for the team and ensure our high-quality bar is realised.
The ideal candidate is an expert graphic designer with a passion and end-to-end track record for delivering world class UI in AAA video games. You should be a champion for your discipline and thrive in a highly collaborative environment where all opinions matter. You are driven and ambitious self-starter and team player, able to react to change and opportunity during the development lifecycle.
- A proven track-record in delivering exceptional UI experiences from start to finish in a Lead role.
- Experience and interest in management and developing the careers of the UI team members.
- At least 6+ Years’ experience developing UI Art for games
- A portfolio showing strong foundational graphic design skills (colour theory, composition, typography etc).
- A passion for great UX design and accessibility in games.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A willingness to pick-up and learn our in-house tech and tools.
- An obsessive eye for detail.
- A strong passion for both playing and developing games.
- A good working knowledge of 2D animation and motion design.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting games studios, using leading technology to create world class games with an established, highly talented and collaborative team.
Playground Games is an equal opportunities studio and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply.Apply Now