Playground Games is looking for a highly skilled Audio Designer to join our Forza Horizon Team. In this role, you will use your talents within the world of audio to help shape the soundscape of our titles.
We are looking for a passionate Audio Designer, always looking for ways to improve the sound and technology used in our games. You will be a team player, eager to share your own expertise and ideas in a collaborative environment.
You should have a keen ear demonstrating an attention to detail with an understanding of what makes something sound truly amazing. As an avid gamer, you should have a solid understanding of current games and have a well-informed opinion on what makes those titles sound so good.
This role would suit someone with a raw passion and enthusiasm for audio in games and wider multi-media. A keen interest in music, current music trends and game music implementation is also highly valuable.
We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experience levels looking to make the best sounding games possible.
- Experience of working on current-gen consoles.
- Knowledge of modern implementation software such as FMOD or Wwise, ideally having shipped AAA games using either.
- A detailed knowledge of the most common DAWs and plugins.
- An incredibly keen ear for audio production detail.
- The ability to adapt to new technology and game engine tools.
- Location and studio based recording experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent technical and problem solving abilities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's most exciting games studio's, using cutting edge technology to create world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.Apply Now