Playground Games is looking for a Senior UI Engineer to join our Forza team
As a first-party Xbox Game Studio, we are passionate about making genre-defining games that are accessible, beautiful, and, most of all, fun.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Senior UI Engineer, you will be working with the art, design and engineering teams to deliver UI and core technology features. You will work with the lead engineer to establish high-level goals for the team and directly with the dev team to plan and deliver UI features.
Our ideal candidate is an expert UI Engineer who is passionate about their craft, autonomous, skilled in C++, and has a proven track record in games development.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Implement compelling UI features which are key to our projects vision.
- Develop core UI and engine features within our custom, proprietary engine.
- Work closely with the UI Art team to empower them through our technology.
- Become a key collaborator who can work effectively within a large multi-disciplined team.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- 5 years of UI Engineering experience, with demonstrable work on at least one published title (ideally AAA).
- Strong C++ experience.
- Knowledge of user interface best practices, including Localization and Accessibility
- Knowledge of existing UI frameworks such as WPF and proprietary engine development is a plus.
- Excellent task planning and delivery mindset.
- A genuine passion for video games.
Playground Games is an equal opportunities studio and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to applyApply Now