Playground Games are looking to grow their Forza team with a talented Build Engineer, keen to develop and maintain the build server infrastructure required to deliver a AAA title.Your passion for working with cutting edge hardware and software will see you managing a large build server installation in an automated and efficient manner, and working to streamline the development process.
Working with a team of highly skilled developers, you will be responsible for ensuring that automated content and code builds remain reliable and efficient. Engineers with a strong desire to provide excellent customer service are ideal for this role. You’ll work closely with internal stakeholders, so your ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively is vital. You are highly motivated and approachable, with a strong desire to ensure the development process is the best it can be.
- Experience of computer hardware and software
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Experience of continuous integration systems such as TeamCity, Jenkins or CruiseControl.net beneficial
- Knowledge of source control systems such as Perforce beneficial
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for games
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an established, highly experienced and collaborative team, within one of the world’s most exciting games studios. It provides exciting challenges for new or experienced developers looking to establish their career and create world class games.