Playground Games is looking for a highly skilled Music Supervisor to join our Forza Horizon Team. In this role, you will use your talents within the field of game audio to help shape the soundtracks of our titles.
Your experience within the games industry will have seen you work on high-profile console titles during your career.
As the Music Supervisor, you will take responsibility for sourcing brand new music, creating music composition briefs, working with composers, and overseeing the implementation of finished compositions into the game.
As such, it is crucial that you have a wide understanding of the music industry, current artists, latest trends, and have the ability to convey that information in a passionate and accessible manner.
You’ll be flexible, highly motivated, and approachable, with excellent communication skills honed by your experience of working with a myriad of different personalities and disciplines.
You will be a team player, eager to share your own expertise and ideas in a collaborative environment.
You should have a keen ear demonstrating an attention to detail with an understanding of what makes something sound truly amazing.
- Previous experience managing engagements with composers.
- An incredibly keen ear for audio production detail.
- The ability to adapt to new technology and game engine tools.
- Music production/recording experience.
- Experience of working on current-gen consoles.
- Knowledge of the most common DAWs and plugins.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work closely with the Audio Lead and the Creative Director to translate the creative vison of our games into a wide variety of musical content.
- Oversee the sourcing, creation, and implementation of all music in the game.
- Work closely with the Audio, Cinematic, Design, and Narrative teams to ensure that all gameplay needs have appropriate music to accompany them.
- Organisation and distribution of music assets
- Track licensing status and manage music budgets, reporting these in a regular and understandable manor.
- Remain up to date on music industry trends, current artists, and culture
- Diligently manage composer engagements leading to successful creation of AAA quality soundtracks.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's most exciting games studios, using cutting edge technology to create world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.Apply Now