Playground Games is looking for a Senior Producer (Co-Dev) to join our Fable team on a permanent basis.
As a first-party Xbox Game Studio, we are passionate about making genre-defining games that are accessible, beautiful, and, most of all, fun. We are excited to be rebooting the much-loved Fable franchise and are expanding our diverse team to create a new classic in the action RPG genre.
About the role:
As Senior Producer (Co-Dev), you will be working with multidisciplinary internal and external teams to deliver game features, regions, quests, and content within Fable’s open world. You will be responsible for ensuring smooth collaboration between Playground Games and our co-development partners and driving end-to-end delivery of co-dev mandates.
Our ideal candidate is an expert game producer who is passionate about their craft. They are skilled at driving distributed development of large, complex AAA projects and have the track record to prove it.
This is a permanent role based at our state-of-the-art facilities in Royal Leamington Spa.
What you’ll do:
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with Fable’s co-dev partners to ensure creative alignment and drive the delivery of AAA-quality game content in alignment with the game’s vision and technical requirements.
- Work closely with internal and external leadership teams to plan, scope, and manage co-dev mandates in accordance with high-level project roadmaps and budgets.
- Define workflows and processes that facilitate collaboration, clear communication, and accountability.
- Manage deliverable reviews with internal stakeholders and ensure that constructive, actionable feedback is messaged to our external partners.
- Anticipate and manage risks to quality, budget, and schedule within your area of ownership.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of production experience, with demonstrable work on at least 2 published titles (ideally AAA).
- Strong leadership skills with experience driving remote collaboration.
- Organized & process-driven with exceptional communication skills.
- A genuine passion for video games.
- A willingness to travel.
- Experience with open-world RPGs is a plus.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a world-class game with an established, talented, and collaborative team at one of the industry’s most exciting first-party game studios.
Playground Games is an equal opportunities studio and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply.Apply Now