Playground Games is looking for a QA Technician to join our Fable team on a contract basis.
As a first-party Xbox Game Studio, we are passionate about making genre-defining games that are accessible, beautiful, and, most of all, fun. We are excited to be rebooting the much-loved Fable franchise and are expanding our diverse team to create a new classic in the action RPG genre.
About the role:
As QA Technician you will be working with the Quality Assurance team to deliver high-level deliverables. You will use your observation skills to help ensure that all work is bug free and of the highest possible quality.
Our ideal candidate is a promising QA Technician who is passionate about games, has excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
This is a contract role: based at our state-of-the-art facilities in Royal Leamington Spa.
What you’ll do:
- Validate new game builds
- Test new features as they appear in game, ensuring all work is to the highest possible standard
- Liaise with developers to ensure that you keep up to date with the current game design and functionality, as well as sharing this information in a clear and concise manner with an external test team to facilitate their testing of the title
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An eye for detail
- A genuine passion for video games
- Previous QA experience is a plus
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a world-class game with an established, talented, and collaborative team at one of the industry’s most exciting first-party game studios.
Playground Games is an equal opportunities studio and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply.Apply Now