Playground Games is seeking a Diversity and Inclusion Manager to join us on a permanent basis, based at our state-of-the-art facilities in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
As a first-party Xbox Game Studio, we are passionate about making genre-defining games that are accessible, beautiful, and most of all, fun. Renowned for our award-winning Forza Horizon franchise, we are also excited to be rebooting the much-loved Fable franchise and are expanding our diverse team to create a new classic in the action RPG genre.
About the role:
At Playground Games, we believe that diversity and inclusion fuels creativity. Our commitment to equality and inclusion across race, colour, gender, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, pregnancy/maternity, and disability leads us forward every day.
Our ideal candidate will be a passionate and influential expert in charge of defining our D&I strategy and driving all future initiatives. Working as part of the HR team, they will be the main point of contact for our internal Employee Resource Groups and other internal and external teams and will partner with them to help us create a more inclusive and belonging culture where everyone can thrive.
What you’ll do:
- Contributing to the development of D&I Strategy aligned to Playground Games’ ambition and consistent with Microsoft Values.
- Working with our HR and Studio Leadership Teams to develop and deploy special inclusion projects, initiatives as defined by best practice within Microsoft and externally in the UK.
- Working with the Employee Resource Group coordinators to support global and local activities.
- Piloting and leading on new and innovative educational and awareness programmes.
- Partnering with internal communications to ensure a consistent message is portrayed aligned with Playground’s ambitions.
- Managing relationships with external partners to ensure the group is ahead of best practice.
- Tracking efforts and accomplishments and working with the Senior Leadership Team as appropriate.
- Budget management.
What you’ll bring:
- A proven track record of delivering measurable results to improve diversity and inclusion outcomes, and experience of preparing for and driving meaningful company-wide cultural change across different levels of stakeholders.
- Good project management skills - organised and structured with the ability to meet tight deadlines and manage budgets.
- Excellent listening and communication skills, genuine drive and enthusiasm and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Confident and engaging presentation skills, both face to face and over video conference call, with the ability to influence and coach senior leaders.
- Competent IT skills with the ability to produce high quality PowerPoint presentations.
- Past experience of working in a HR environment, and the ability to work in a confidential manner and handle sensitive information discreetly and responsibly.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make world-class games with an established, talented, and collaborative team at one of the industry’s most exciting first-party game studios.
Playground Games is an equal opportunities studio and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply.Apply Now